New updated pics of my Orpingtons Blue/black/mottled and buff

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by BamaChicken, Dec 13, 2007.

1. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    Mottled Cockeral

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Buffs[​IMG]

Blacks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Blue Boy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Well, there's Suede, SR, again! Beautiful, healthy birds, as always. I love how huge the Buff Orps are, Julie. So many hatchery birds seem too tall and rangy, but Buff are supposed to be WIDE birds like yours. One day, I may get some of your Buffs, along with Jody's, when I have some "room to groove".

3. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I can't wait to get some of your eggs!! [​IMG]

4. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    Y'all just let me know. I will problaby post some blue/black/ splash tommorrow. I have to count and see how many it is looking like.

5. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I know I won't be ready for a little while......don't trust the usps this time of year especially!!

6. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    That's the only thing stopping me from getting some of Julies hatching eggs at the moment...the weather and post office with Christmas packages!!.......Look out Spring !!....

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG] Wish for hatching eggs LOL! Been a good girl lately! Hubby is happy so far but he aint when I told him that I will start up in January! [​IMG]

8. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    Julie..........Great looking birds!!!! I can't get over how beautiful those BLUE Orps are! I wish spring would hurry and get here..........

9. skeeter9

skeeter9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey, Julie, you have to put me on your Spring egg list for some Blue Orps. I have a few in the brooder now, but I want to mix up my lines and breed some beauties!!!

I just love your big puff balls!!!!

Lori

10. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    Bumping this up for a guy new to board named James

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by