1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New Vid of my Chickens!!! LOL

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Justino, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    LOL here is a vid from today [​IMG] in this vidd my chickens will eat, peck each other, jump for leaves, and Jump on my Lap for food LOL gotta love my girls [​IMG]

2. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    lol [​IMG] i love how they jump for leaves lol [​IMG]

3. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:My 4 year old thought that was quite entertaining also! Thanks for the laughs. [​IMG]

4. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    LOL no problem, but u shouldn't be thanking me, u should be thanking my chickens [​IMG] but if that was me jumping for food im sure it would be just as funny LOL

5. newchicks

newchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2008
    KANSAS
    I DID LAUGH OUT LOUD...WHAT KIND OF LEAVES WERE THEY EATING. LOOKS LIKE THEY LOVE EM.

6. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    Quote:LOL idk its some plant that they LOVE lol

7. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Quote:My 4 year old thought that was quite entertaining also! Thanks for the laughs. [​IMG]

That part was hilarious! It looks like the RIR is pretty bossy and your BR is friendly. Your EEs have nice looking little muffed faces!

8. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY

That part was hilarious! It looks like the RIR is pretty bossy and your BR is friendly. Your EEs have nice looking little muffed faces!

my BR, Roast beef, is one of the friendliest and my RIR is at the top of the peckin order so its her job to be bossy to the other chickens [​IMG] but i am the boss of her so ha [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by