New Webpage about my coop from old shed

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by MamiPollo, Jun 8, 2011.

1. MamiPollo

MamiPollo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2011
    My Coop
    Sorry I have been away from the BYC forum for a few weeks. The last few weeks of school were super busy and then it is taking me a while to get caught up on everything. Whew! Is it ever HOT! What happened to spring? It's like August out there!

I made a webpage about the chicken coop that Teach1RUSl helped me build last month. You can see it here: http://www.squidoo.com/chicken-shed. If you stop by, I hope you will leave me a comment on the webpage so I know you visited! I love comments and you don't have to sign up with squidoo to post a comment.

[​IMG]

2. bryan99705

bryan99705 Chillin' With My Peeps

Great idea. I see a lot of those sheds here available because they can't support a snow load and the owner won't beef up the support.

3. ll

ll Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh hi! I was a fan of your original post - and your beginning photos inspired me to convert our shed.
    Our is still in the process of renovation, I have a photo on my BYC page.
    -goes to read your webpage-
    [​IMG]

4. MamiPollo

MamiPollo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2011
    My Coop
    Wow! Thank you for your kind and encouraging words! Your shed conversion looks GREAT, and your chicks are SO cute!

I wanted a BO, but when I got to the feed store they did look that great, so I got another australorp and a Columbia Rock. I will just enjoy yours vicariously. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by