New Website is Up!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by helmstead, Jan 7, 2008.

1. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
  2. pipermark

pipermark Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2007
    Arkansas
    Very nice, little skimpy on the chicken pictures though!

3. michaelvcrowder

michaelvcrowder Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 26, 2007
    gainesville georgia
    i have a 160 acre farm over in the ball ground area. are you on the pickens or dawson county side of the line?
    michael

4. helmstead

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    Quote:Neither - Cherokee!

LOL @ Piper! They don't make us as much money as the goats! But seriously - will be making additions. I just built this site last night over the course of about 3 hours. (insomniac)

5. hsm5grls

hsm5grls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    tucson
    helmstead do you ship your kids? I know some do not sure how you feel about that and what it entails....just wondering.

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

It looks great, Katie! You do need more pics of those chickens, though. Make sure Raven gets on there, LOL. She's my girl!

7. helmstead

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    Quote:I have breeder friends that do. You have to fly them, I think, like a dog. You'd have to have a health certificate and a plane ticket and you'd have to pay for an air kennel. I suppose, if someone wanted to...then I could ship.

Cyn - slap on the wrist so noted! Will do!

8. Mac

Mac Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    South Central PA
    Nice site. Marcie is beautiful. As soon as our farm is prepared for draft horses we will get two, almost positive rescues. You should have no problem selling her. Especially since she can be ridden and she is young.

Best of luck with her,
    Mac

9. helmstead

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    OKay everyone, I put more chickens on there! LOL

Mac - I'm having all SORTS of trouble selling Marcie. For one, I don't wanna sell her so I'm being uber picky and two...the market is dead. I have had two bites this past week, though.

10. Mac

Mac Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    South Central PA
    helmstead-sorry the market for horses is so bad now. If she is available in over a year when we are ready, I'll contact you. All we want is a sorta healthy, very friendly draft horse. We would give them a life of love and leisure and care. The fact she can be ridden is a big plus. Please keep us informed. There are a lot of internet sites for selling/rescuing drafts. PM me if you are interested in the sites and I will send them to you.

The best to you,
    Mac

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by