I've been doing a bunch of upgrades. The hen house only had four windows on the north side. I just added eight to the south side where there were none. What a pain. The walls were heavily spray foamed before the liner was installed. I removed the liner panels, laid out where the windows were to go, and spent days cutting through the foam with a fillet knife and breaking out chunks with a pry bar. The trim was the killer. Including exterior and interior trim, I hand cut 64 pieces of steel trim to fit. The inside photo didn't turn out too well... I've also been installing perches. The photo show 360 linear feet of perches on a steel framework. I fabricated them in 8 foot sections and they actually hinge upward and fold flat against the wall for cleanout. I still have to do the same for the opposite wall.