New Yahoo Group Started For Mille Fleur Cochin Breeders & Fanciers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluffCountryShepherdess

Songster
10 Years
Jul 13, 2009
Houston, MN
**6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

Posting the same topic over and over on different places of the forum is spam. This is not allowed.

9. Do not promote other poultry websites that could be considered in competition to BYC. Sometimes it may be appropriate to link to another site that has specific information relative to a question, but moderators have to right to remove links and posts at their discretion.

10. Luring members to other forums is not allowed and we prohibit discussing drama that happens on other forums. We've worked hard for 10 years to build up this community and we will not tolerate people coming in and spamming our members via the public forum, private messages, or emails to join another community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too cool.
I do not own any this color nor do I plan at the moment to breed any but I am always interested in the Cochins so I would like to join.

6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

9. Do not promote other poultry websites that could be considered in competition to BYC. Sometimes it may be appropriate to link to another site that has specific information relative to a question, but moderators have to right to remove links and posts at their discretion.
10. Luring members to other forums.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom