So it's New Year's eve!
D.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
ya.gif

It's my second year here and I'm loving BYC! I just wanted to thank the BYC community for everything! 2010 was really rough on me because I lost my entire flock, but all I needed to make things better was the support of BYC! I really appreciate the help of every single one of you that supported me when I was down! I also want to thank Liz aka Critter_Crazed because without her I wouldn't be able to manage things easier (Thanks for being there for me when I needed you)
smile.png

I hope that next year goes much better than this year and I hope that BYC keeps supporting me like they did in 2010
big_smile.png

What I really really really want next year is to spread the non-fictional story I'm writing on BYC worldwide. The story is about how a seat belt can change your life completely if you don't wear it at the right time (like I did). The car wreck was in 2006 and I'm still having problems to this very same day (not fun going to the ER lots of times a year). I will get it self-published and hopefully many people will read it because nobody deserves to go through what I'm going. I lost my friend on December 16th, 2010 because she wasn't wearing her seat belt. "If it doesn't hurt you physically, it will hurt you emotionally."

Thanks to Rob and all the moderators that made BYC possible!
thumbsup.gif

I hope you all have a great and safe New year
smile.png
Happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom