New Year's Greeting from Georgia

gachknmom

Hatching
5 Years
Dec 31, 2014
Happy New Year y'all! I have been a lurker on BYC for about two years. I live in the south Metro area of Atlanta with 2 kids, 2 dogs, and 2 gerbils. Last spring I was excited to add 6 chickens to our home; BR, RR, RS (Red Star) SLW (Silver Laced Wyandotte) and 2 Ameraucanas. Out of those we got 2 roosters (BR and Ameraucana). Well at the beginning of winter my neighbor's dogs killed all of my pullets! We just have the roosters left. I am planning on restarting the flock this spring with new chicks/pullets! Decided I needed to stop being a lurker and actual member of this wonderful site to get help with restarting my flock. I enjoyed having chickens and getting eggs for that short period of time and really can't see not having chickens in my life!

welcome-byc.gif

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Oh I am so sorry for your losses!
hugs.gif
I hope you can get your flock re-established safely and soon!

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions along the way, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock and Happy New Year!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom