New Years Special 9+Lavendar Ameraucana eggs great lines & NO RESERVE

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
This is for 9+ Lavendar Ameraucana Project hatching eggs + means you will get more than 9 eggs if available.We have been blessed with so many friends who helped us with lovely purebred Lavendar cockerals and young pullets and hens... (They are now full grown, and no more pullets!) I had just about "given up hope", after so many attempts to secure good lineage eggs, babies,birds, but several wonderful folks shared some of their flock with us here on The Garry Farm... We have several Bloodlines in our group including Harry Shaffer, John Blehm and pips and peeps. We love where we are with this project bird and we plan to be working with them for years...AND we owe a great deal to BYC'ers as well as others for helping us assemble this flock!!!!!!!

Anticipated ship is week of January 9, subject to timely payment & any laying pattern changes, which is not expected! 9+ eggs means you will receive 9 eggs and more if they are available. We have proven fertility and have successfully hatched eggs.

Some pictures of flock:
8875_lavam2.jpg

8875_lavamflock.jpg

This one's name is Saphira and photo was take with flash on, so she appears much lighter than she is:
8875_saphira.jpg

A pic of the eggs with Marans alongside for comparison of color:
8875_lavammaranseggs.jpg

There have been several instances lately of folks borrowing photos without express permission from The Garry Farm.... I will be working on watermarks again this fall to try to deter this....Please do not borrow our photos without our written permission. It took so much of our farm effort and time to bring our birds to their present confirmation and in some cases over an hour or even two to get a useable photo shot... I'm sure you understand! Please pm if this is not clear.

Thanks to all who have been helpful in this project for our farm! Now we have hens and roosters too and the new Project begins....I'm so excited! You might wonder what a project this is..... We will begin working with our assembled flock on several factors with the egg coloration which for some is a good blue but others more of a blue green and we'll be doing some work on body size as well. As soon as the roo from Lamike begins to crow, we will begin the part of the project to breed back to black to continue to work on the areas needing improvement.

Shipping details

The 9+ of each category means I will include extra eggs if available the day of shipping. Extra eggs may or may not be available depending upon the hens

For this listing we accept Paypal, no e checks please as they delay sending of eggs! Shipping in 48 US continental states. If you do not have paypal, please contact us regarding other ways that are acceptable as payment for direct orders.

The shipping is average based on our shipping rates. We ship eggs in the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. After carefully preparing you package we drive your eggs to the Post Office, where our local post office sets the egg shipments to the side to protect them. They are then placed on the truck on the top of all the other boxes! Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch your hatch as many factors such as the incubators temperature and humidity, etc are very variable. .We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

Payment for this listing will need to be through Paypal in order to ship on time!
If you also want to place an order for Easter Egger eggs, please just pm me.
Paypal address is [email protected]

Please check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as you'll see above

For more information about our farm, please see http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/ (testimonials are also available on that page) or see us on fbook at The Garry Farm

Please pm me with any questions regarding this listing or ordering outside of Paypal and we'd be so honored to fill your order.

Thanks for your interest. Happy Bidding and Have a blessed day. and HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!! Nancy

Last edited:
Thanks Melissa you are so sweet.... Brkuk, I have to contemplate that generous offer, but I'm at capacity on chicken tractors now...but I know your stock is wonderful!!!! I'll keep that offer in mind

Quote:
It's all good and thanks for the kinds words. Now I have to bid to get your great looking birds to add to my Lavender ameraucanas. Take care.

Quote:
I hope I win!!
you know where i work we get serum in these coolers.. that fit down inside another box... would be perfect to ship eggs in... pitty we throw them away..well we did... I have 4 in the back of my car!! Never know when someone will need them!!!

check out the chick on the left.

Both of the eggs that made it to lockdown (the other 12 were in Meg's bator and they got fried) became chicks and one was a lav!

10376_img_0659.jpg

I'm putting eggs in my bator again on Wednesday, I SOOO wish I had room for these and I'd be bidding!

Last edited:
That was a fun auction to watch..... Mahonri that picture is so wonderful.. Thank you all for such an exciting end to the weekend! Have a blessed evening and week to come!!!! Nancy

Back
Top Bottom