NEW ZEALAND

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by thechickenkeeper, Nov 27, 2008.

1. thechickenkeeper

thechickenkeeper Out Of The Brooder

Nov 9, 2008
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Hi all, or kia ora as they says around these parts, how are you all doing? Summers just kicking in here. We just got 3 new chicks, a minorca, a wyandotte, and a light sussex.[​IMG]

2. LittleYellowOne

LittleYellowOne Chillin' With My Peeps

*huddled under blanket* Wha!? It's suuuummer there? That's so not fair! I think I'm gonna start migrating below the equator in the winter... and then above it in the summer, so I never have to endure cold temperatures!

Annnyways, what time is it in your neck of the woods? 5AM for me...

3. thechickenkeeper

Nov 9, 2008
    Auckland, New Zealand
    hi, it's now 11:11pm, how comes you 're up so late or early?

4. LittleYellowOne

LittleYellowOne Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a lot of issues sleeping... especially at night, which is really weird. I can take naps during the day, no problem, but I have lots of issues falling asleep at night. At 7 AM I hit the 24hr mark, [​IMG] !

It's like 11PM 'tomorrow' right? As in, it's the 27th here, and it's getting ready to be the 28th there? Sorry for the questions, I just get really curious about people from other countries, seeing as my own is so boring~ [​IMG]

5. beautifulbirds

beautifulbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi all, from North Canterbury in the South Island. 50 chookie babes and about 23 babies so far [​IMG]

6. thechickenkeeper

Nov 9, 2008
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Hi mainlander, and yes little yellow one, it's nearly tomorrow here, the 28th that is.

7. thechickenkeeper

Nov 9, 2008
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Hi y'all, i'm still here in little New Zealand, which i think fits into Texas about 20 times .[​IMG]

8. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Hi Chicken Keeper! Got any picks of New Zealand? My brother lived in New Zealand for 2 years. He loved it there! That was 22 years ago that he was there! [​IMG]

9. Lalaith

Lalaith Out Of The Brooder

Sep 5, 2008
    Ontario, Canada
    Good on you, Kiwis!

I live in Canada now, but I grew up in Dunedin. Miss the old home place sometimes [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  10. Wine-dotte

Wine-dotte Out Of The Brooder

Nov 14, 2008
    Marlborough, New Zealand
    Hi, another mainlander here [​IMG]

Summers taking its time getting here(I'm in Marlborough) but had a 26 degree day today. What kind of farms/properties are all you other kiwis on?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by