1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by newchickshelp13, Jun 19, 2016.

1. newchickshelp13

newchickshelp13 Just Hatched

Jun 19, 2016
    Florida
    Hi, im new at this and raising chicks. I have one 3 week old barred rock and 3 3 week old red rangers(the man called them, dont think thats the real name -_- ) i am looking forward to read and ask about all the help i may need in my experience(this is my first flock [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
  3. sunflour

sunflour Flock Master Premium Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Macon,GA
    [​IMG] glad you have joined us and congratulations on getting your own flock.

If you haven't already explored our site, you should visit the Learning Center for help in raising our young ones.

Feel free to post questions - we're here to help.

4. Jucodeo

Jucodeo The Sky is Falling!

Jun 15, 2016
    [​IMG] and [​IMG]
    Hi newchickshelp13! Since you are new to chickens I will leave you the link to the most prominent learning area on this site our Learning Center a place with updated articles for old and new chicken raisers! https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center I hope you enjoy BYC and make sure to post pictures of your flock and give us updates on how you are doing here https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/40/family-life-stories-pictures-updates All the best of luck to you and your flock!
    Justin [​IMG]

5. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Hello there and welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

So glad you could join our community!

You have been left some great links to follow here. So I will just welcome you to our flock! :)

6. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Out of the Woods Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard chickens - always room for more

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by