New

Sarah99

In the Brooder
Oct 21, 2018
Minnesota
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I am not new to chickens, I got them around 3 years ago

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? i currently have 0, Had to move into town Since i graduated Highschool.

(3) What breeds do you have? 0

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? Looking for a very special kind of turkey...

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I love farming, I used to breed turkeys and chickens...

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Uhh by family i am gonna go with my two dogs. Albert and Asher. uhmm my boy Albert is 5 years old and is a mix breed... And asher is a blue heeler and blood hound

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? i was looking for an ocellated turkey thread and i decided to join when i seen all the posts of other chickens and turkeys

Ocellated turkeys are amazing and beautiful!! I also looked into them, some years back. At the time I could not find a supplier, at any cost, and read that they do not breed well in captivity. Hopefully, this has or will soon change for us! Such amazing birds.

Oh, and welcome!!!!:welcome

Hi Sarah and welcome to BYC. Here's a link to the turkey forum - Turkeys

This is a useful link of BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3 I’d suggest including your location using the guide in that link, if you have not already done so. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

:welcome

Thanks for joining us, it's nice to have you here!

Best of luck finding the turkeys you're looking for
smiley turkey.gif

Back
Top Bottom