NEW!!!

hmurphy984

In the Brooder
Jun 12, 2020
Hello, just doing my introduction. Copy/pasting the thing because I'm uncreative this early in the morning.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I have had chickens for about a year now.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 24, I think

(3) What breeds do you have? Silkie, Golden laced Wyandotte, buff orpington, calico princess, welsummer, easter egger, barnyard mix, mottled ancona bantam.... I think that's all of them

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Entertainment!!! and eggs

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? gardening, pets in general (we also have cats, dog, rats, hedgehog, Egyptian uromastyx, tarantula, hissing cockroaches... and also turkey, guinea, and ducks)

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Pets already listed, my family is myself, my husband, three kids, and my mother.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D Google search!! And just learned/joined.

Top Bottom