New :)

Farnorthmama

Hatching
12 Years
Jan 4, 2008
Hi! My name is Liv. I'm still in the "completely new" phase of all this. Hubby and I are talking about having a small farm when we leave our current locale (he is military, and we know we're leaving in a little over 18 mos, so it just doesn't seem prudent to do it now
tongue.png
), so in the meantime, I'm reading and learning. I am a complete newb to all of this, but the idea of a small farm with chickens just makes me so....happy
smile.png

nice to meet ya'll!

Liv

I am fairly new myself but welcome to the forum! I have read and learned much in my short time of being here, and I am sure you will learn a whole lot too. The hardest part when you do get your chicken farm is deciding which type of chicken you want to keep..they are all so beautiful it's almost impossible to choose!
barnie.gif
jumpy.gif
woot.gif

Be careful, it's addicting!
tongue.png
I live in the suburbs, and I know I can't have any more chickens and it's killing me ( I have 5 ). I really want to move but where I live there is little to choose from in our schoold disctrict with land. I keep looking though. I have my eye on one house but they are asking $40K more than I'd spend for it since it needs so much work.
So where will you be moving to?

Welcome friend!
Stephanie

Back
Top Bottom