New

monkeyjenn72

Hatching
7 Years
Feb 18, 2012
Georgia
DH and I received our first baby chicks yesterday from Efowl. 4 were dead when they arrived, one died very shortly after and I found sugar gone this morning. I named her sugar cause I stayed up most of the night trying to feed her sugar water

I am so sorry to hear this. We also ordered from efowl last year - ordered 20, got 22, and all are still with us almost a year later. I know that doesn't help you, but a lot can depend on the shipping and where they came from. efowl is just a middle man placing orders with big hatcheries. Ours came from Cackle, I believe. You can probably tell by the shipping label on the box where they came from. I would contact efowl and tell them.

Again, so sorry.

We did. I don't have any complaints with efowl. They credited us. Have been very helpful. Just hate we lost so many. We only ordered 15.

What kind did you order? I had some packing peanuts that looked exactly like that, so just wondering
smile.png

Aw I'm sorry. I have two shipments coming in about 9 days I am crossing my fingers they make it. I wish you luck with the rest of your chicks.

Back
Top Bottom