Newbie Chicken Mama

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sellersV, Mar 21, 2017.

1. sellersV

sellersV Out Of The Brooder

Mar 21, 2017
    Hello BYC folks!
    Just wanted to introduce myself and say how much I appreciate this site. I have used it often for research for our new flock. I live in N.Georgia and we have 15 chicks that are a week old. They all seem to be doing well [​IMG] I have probably obsessed over them a little ( ok a lot) but an ounce of prevention ya know? One of them ( an australorp I believe hard to say at this stage) had some poop stuck yesterday. I followed the advice on here and she seems ok today but will keep an eye on that one. Anyway I am sure I will have more questions soon but for now just Thank You !

2. I Love My Chkns

I Love My Chkns Out Of The Brooder

Mar 12, 2017
    Massachusetts
    Welcome to the chicken community! [​IMG] I hope you enjoy having chickens![​IMG]

3. SueT

SueT Overrun With Chickens

May 27, 2015
    SW MO
    Welcome to chicken adventures! Good luck!

4. vachick15

vachick15 Overrun With Chickens

Welcome to BYC! I hope you like it here!

5. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, sellersV, and [​IMG]! It's great to have you in our community! Glad you have found BYC to be useful with your chicks. If you'd like to chat with some local poultry peeps, find the GA thread in the link below and say hello: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread
    Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC! [​IMG]

6. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello, and welcome to BYC! I am quite glad you joined us, please make yourself at home, I think you are going to like it here! :frow

~Cuz

7. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under sellersV [​IMG] Welcome!

Best wishes to you and the little ones.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

8. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    That poor chick will be so embarrassed if her friends on Facebook find out. Just kidding[​IMG] . I get silly when it's past my bedtime. Welcome to Backyard chickens. Putting some Vaseline there will help keep it was pasting up.

9. N F C

N F C eggnog time! Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

It's nice to hear BYC has been helpful to you already!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by