Newbie Chicken Owner

Mightypug311

In the Brooder
Jun 21, 2018
Hello! My name is Sharon and we just got our first chicks a little over two weeks ago.
They were hatched on June 4th.

We have 2 Sussex, 2 Buff Orpingtons and 2 Silver Laced Wyandottes. We have them as layers.

My sister told me about this forum page and I am very excited to learn more about chicken care!

In addition to chickens, we have three pugs, a four-month-old black lab pup, two cats, three guinea pigs and lots of honey bees.

Thank you for having me!

Hello! My name is Sharon and we just got our first chicks a little over two weeks ago.
They were hatched on June 4th.

We have 2 Sussex, 2 Buff Orpingtons and 2 Silver Laced Wyandottes. We have them as layers.

My sister told me about this forum page and I am very excited to learn more about chicken care!

In addition to chickens, we have three pugs, a four-month-old black lab pup, two cats, three guinea pigs and lots of honey bees.

Thank you for having me!
:welcome You got a few critters there . Just make your self to home . I think there might be a pug thread some where seems like someone mentioned it on a thread I was on . This is a great site with lots of fine members enjoy .:frow

Tell your sister thx-long.gif for us!

farmer-connie.1.gif

Back
Top Bottom