Newbie from bama

jrc85

Chirping
6 Years
Nov 11, 2014
Warrior,Alabama
Hello all, my name is James and I'm from warrior alabama. Just finished my coop and looking for some chickens or just hatching eggs. Been awhile since I've had chickens or quail but looking forward to having more chickens and then might do some quail later on.

Welcome to BYC, James! Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Do you have a breed preference?

No preference right now but I like the rir and the riw but I know the riw is very hard to find. Right now though I'll take any good layers just to get back in to the swing of having them again

No preference right now but I like the rir and the riw but I know the riw is very hard to find. Right now though I'll take any good layers just to get back in to the swing of having them again

No question that the RIR is easier to find, and less expensive than the RIWs as well. Good luck in getting your birds.

Hi James nice to meet you!
frow.gif
Welcome from PA

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You should be able to find birds in the springtime easier than right now, although lots of hatcheries still do have some chicks.

Enjoy this new adventure you are on and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom