newbie from burleson,texas/usa

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HunterCeilingFan, Jan 28, 2011.

1. HunterCeilingFan

HunterCeilingFan Out Of The Brooder

Jan 28, 2011
    burleson,texas/usa
    hey all,newbie from burleson,texas/usa,i used to have pet chickens(i didn't breed them)but just had them as pet,my dad's parents(my grandparents)had pet chickens as well..

my oldest chicken i had on my own,her name was powderpuff(she was snowwhite colored chicken)is also the longest chicken i ever had,she lived at least 15 years,last time i saw her,she was still alive/doing well but she wonder off at the time my grandparents passed away and house got sold and pretty much she stayed with people who lives at my grandparent's old house till she died(that means i never saw her died or i never knew she died because the day my g-parent's house got sold,she was still living and she pretty much stay with new house owners(means i didn't see her again which it was ok with me because she was getting that old at the time)... i had a pic of her but i have to scan it first(it's that old pic)..but i miss her a lot but she will always be remembered in my heart and mind and again i got pic of her.

my brother had a rooster,his name was marty,i do got pic of him along with other white chickens(powderpuff is not in that pic)we also had but it also need to be scanned as well..

God Bless and have a good day/night [​IMG]

2. JustAChickenLittle&More

JustAChickenLittle&More Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    Welcome to BYC Hunter. Sure we want to see a pic of PowderPuff. And I love that name. So are you going to get more chickens?

3. Pinky

Pinky Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    South GA
    [​IMG]

4. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

[​IMG] & [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Ohio
    [​IMG] from Ohio [​IMG]

6. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC.

7. Desert Rooster

Desert Rooster El Gallo Del Desierto

Sep 4, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca
    Hello [​IMG] from Hesperia, Ca and [​IMG]

8. HunterCeilingFan

Jan 28, 2011
    burleson,texas/usa
    the white chicken is powderpuff and the black one is my brother's rooster,his name is marty,pic taken at my dad's parent's backyard on august 1986
    [​IMG][/img]

again the white chicken in this photo above lived for at least 15 years (seriously)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  9. HunterCeilingFan

Jan 28, 2011
    burleson,texas/usa
    here are our other chickens we had along with dogs
    [​IMG][/img]
    the holes on the picture>.my cat chewed it up in the past LOL

again,thanks for the welcome guys/gals

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  10. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life