Newbie From Down Under

James9222

In the Brooder
Oct 7, 2015
Australia
G'day all,

Have been an on and off poultry owner over my short years and finally decided again to learn all there is to know. Relocating to 20 acres and starting to raise a flock of my mine has been a challenge and why i have joined the forum after lurking for a time. Thank you to the members thus far that have helped by starting threads in the past.
big_smile.png

Seems like i have a lot of reading to do!

Cheers

James

Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock, hope you enjoy it as much as we do. The Learning Center is a great place to start a chicken education or as a refresher course so those -re-entering the field.

There is also an Aussie thread "Australia, six states and one funny little Island. "

welcome-byc.gif

It does take a lot of hard work setting up a farm of any size and learning how to raise animals. Take it one step at a time and you'll be successful. If you have questions, always feel free to ask. There are a lot of helpful members here and we've all been new to poultry at some point.

Good luck to you!

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

We are so happy to have you join us! Feel free to ask any questions you may have. 20 acres is a lot of space. I'm sure your flock will be happy!

Back
Top Bottom