Newbie from NC

llamagirl

In the Brooder
10 Years
Mar 21, 2009
Western NC
I'm another newbie from NC. Haven't gotten my chicks yet but getting all set up. This forum is addictive and I am learning a lot. Can't get my other projects done from staying on-line searching this website. Looking for advice on light weight materials for Chicken Tractor.
jumpy.gif

Terri

Songster
11 Years
Dec 1, 2008
Level Cross, NC
welcome you will love this website, I am close to greensboro, and i too went the the hen house. i guess when it comes to chickens, bigger is better.

Terry

Songster
11 Years
Oct 16, 2008
Lexington,NC
frow.gif
Welcome llamagirl (Lexington here).
You found the right place for all your chickie questions
wink.png
E1 is so wonderful and helpful here
thumbsup.gif
welcome-byc.gif

llamagirl

In the Brooder
10 Years
Mar 21, 2009
Western NC
Thanks for the grand welcome! I have a few llamas and want to move the chickens around with them for a little more protection. I know I have fox here as well as a coyote or 2, possums, racoons, you name it. Looking for Barred Hollands because I want to raise a rare breed. Finding it hard to find without having a big order. If anyone can help please let me know.
Brian, I've always wanted pheasants too after a ring-necked visit me when I threw some cracked corn out for my wild birds. I'm sure it was from a nearby farm. Not yet though. I need to go slow because in my excitement, I am apt to get in over my head.
yippiechickie.gif

Top Bottom