NewBie from O.K.!!

G’Day from down under MJPurselley1017 :frow Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

I note you mention you are from O.K and I confess to having no idea what or where that is ;) However, if you include your general location on your profile, this will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flocks, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Lol yes! We started out with 4 and grew very fast! Lol! :) and OK is Oklahoma! :) I’m pretty much right in the middle of North America! :) but thank you for the info I will go do that!

I thought it might be Oklahoma but did not want to guess, be wrong and look even sillier ;)

There is no inoculation or known cure for that which is chicken math! :p

Greetings and welcome to BYC! So glad you joined us. Well, you mentioned 25 chicks... I hope there's a coop in the makings there someplace. They grow really, really fast! But then that's how most of us professional chickeneers did it... You know, get the birds first THEN worry about the coop. :barnie:lau They'll be flying up out of their box in 2 weeks... just a heads up! :eek:

There's a wealth of info, knowledge and experience shared in the multitude of threads. Browse around and see what interesting stuff you can find. By all means post away when the desire strikes you, especially if you have questions (provide as much detail/info as possible and pictures truly help)... With all the great folks here, generally someone will respond in no time at all. Please make yourself at home!

Oh, if you haven't done so already, PLEASE put at least your general location in your profile. It could be very important if/when you ask for or offer help or advice. You know, climate issues and such. Old folks like me :old will never remember & look there first. To add it, mouse hover over Account top right and a drop down will appear. Click on Personal Details and scan down. You'll see the spot for Location. Then go to the bottom and save changes. Thanks! Hope you enjoy the site!

Back
Top Bottom