Newbie from Okie

welcome-byc.gif
from Ohio

My advice is if you are buying or building a coop make it bigger then you think! because the chicken bug is going to get you and you will need more room for all the chickens you never planned on having
thumbsup.gif

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
I think you will find the Learning Center helpful. It will tell you all you need to know to get started. Also check out the Frequently Asked Questions section. If you scroll past the site related Q's you'll find some chicken related Q's and handy links. Also at the top of each section you will see blue "sticky" threads. Those are threads picked out and put together by the staff and they have links to other threads with some of the best information and advice. I've learned tons by reading the stickies. Have fun!

Greetings from Kansas, kdcoffman1, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Happy you joined our flock! I think waiting is a good choice. There will be more selection of which chicksk to buy, the weather is more cooperative, and spring and chickens just go together! Good luck to you!!

HI!
wee.gif
I too am a newbie and from OKLAHOMA, near Tulsa! Actually I'm a transplant from Kansas to here. I have found LOTS and LOTS of stuff to read online about chickens, but am hooked on BYC! Lots of people willing to help you out and answer questions.

Where can I find the Okie thread that was mentioned?

Back
Top Bottom