Newbie here from Keller, Texas!

NonnaPollo

In the Brooder
Jan 30, 2023
Hey everyone!

The truth is, I'm not exactly new. About 10 years ago I found this wonderful site with so many helpful people. I genuinely loved this group of people and the great vibes on here. At the time i had a total of 12 hens and one roo. I never had any major problems because, honestly, i was prepared for the problems that can occur with our sweet babies.
Well, life has drastically changed for my husband and I as we now live with my daughter and her family. I was just so excited because even though I have forgotten many things I know I'll need... I knew where to go for my concerns and questions. Again. ;) We are getting a batch of hatchlings mid-February, so I'm very excited to start this journey once again.

See you all in the threads!
NonnaPollo

Hey everyone!

The truth is, I'm not exactly new. About 10 years ago I found this wonderful site with so many helpful people. I genuinely loved this group of people and the great vibes on here. At the time i had a total of 12 hens and one roo. I never had any major problems because, honestly, i was prepared for the problems that can occur with our sweet babies.
Well, life has drastically changed for my husband and I as we now live with my daughter and her family. I was just so excited because even though I have forgotten many things I know I'll need... I knew where to go for my concerns and questions. Again. ;) We are getting a batch of hatchlings mid-February, so I'm very excited to start this journey once again.

See you all in the threads!
NonnaPollo
Welcome to BYC!!

R.260a2a1a639d1a31dca0df872c12f882

Back
Top Bottom