Newbie here!

ChickiesOfOurs

Hatching
Jul 23, 2016
Central Louisiana
Hey y'all!! Whitney here, new to the community, new to our flock and new to farming! (Sort of... I did grow up between both of my grandparents' farms but have lived away for 10 years! Hubby, kids and I are back home and settling into the farm life!) we were blessed with a lovely flock 2 days ago, by our grandfather, and are looking forward to what has already proven to be a grand adventure!!
1f60d.png
I've been lurking around the forums for a while now and am sure it is time I jump in as a member :)

We are: Jo, Whitney(me), Em, Jude, Rosie, and JJ. 2 beagle pups, a great pyranese and her herd of cattle, and now a beautiful little flock: Sampson, Lazarus, Hank and their ladies Snowflake, Peanut, BrownieGirl, Sheila, Glory and Lydia.

Looking forward to digging in to all of the chicken talk!
1f414.png
1f423.png
1f425.png
1f414.png

Hi :welcome Whitney

Glad you could join us here! How exciting for you and your family to have started your new chicken adventures :clap Sounds like you have a lovely flock there and I love their names! I'm sure you will enjoy your new flock very much, chickens really are a hobby the whole family can enjoy.
Wishing you the very best of luck for the future and be sure to ask any questions. Everyone here to help along the way.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Hi Whitney and welcome to our community - thanks for joining us. I hope you and your family enjoy getting back to farming. Any beagle questions - be sure to ask @Sourland, he's a bit of a beagle guru and a very nice chap.

All the best
Ct

Back
Top Bottom