Newbie here :)

Johnnynyc

In the Brooder
Oct 29, 2017
Hello all, My name is John and I am brand new to this whole thing. I recently purchased 2 white crested ducklings that were hatched on October 2nd they are about a month and a half old, I have some questions of like to ask about my male ducks wings but I do not want to go on about that here being that this section is for introducing. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Good morning, John, and welcome to BYC. Type 'angel wing' in the search bar at the top of the page and do an on site search. This may be the problem with your drake.
Good morning, John, and welcome to BYC. Type 'angel wing' in the search bar at the top of the page and do an on site search. This may be the problem with your drake.
Good morning and thank you. I am going to look it up now and would I be able to post a pic on a new thread in that section?

Hello all, My name is John and I am brand new to this whole thing. I recently purchased 2 white crested ducklings that were hatched on October 2nd they are about a month and a half old, I have some questions of like to ask about my male ducks wings but I do not want to go on about that here being that this section is for introducing. I look forward to chatting with you all.

:welcome

Hi John,

A photo of your duck wings would be helpful to the duck forum folks in figuring out what's going on with them. Did you find the duck forum? Here's a link to it just in case:Ducks

Best of luck to you!
Yup found it in the search also found a pic from a member who is/was having same issue but I will post a pic of mine. thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom