Newbie in kansas

Aquajunky

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 27, 2014
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jeff and I live in Kansas. My buddies call me aquajunky since I eat sleep and breathe everything aquatic. My wife and daughter decided last year to get some chickens and ducks and all heck has broke lose over here. We now have 30 chickens 2 ducks and a couple coturnix colonies (120 eggs in the bator). Now we are all hooked and my 4 yr old daughter decided she wants to start showing chickens.

This is my little Bugg with her favorite bantam teenie. She has to go out and hold him everyday.
unytyqas.jpg

Welcome to BYC, Jeff! Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Good morning and welcome to BYC! Sounds like you're another victim of "chicken math", happens to a lot of people, lol, BYC has a lot of information available, check out the Learning Center articles (if you haven't already). Also, you can find posts on just about any subject using the Search tool located under the BackYard Chickens logo.

Have fun with your birds!

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
That's a beautiful pic, thanks for sharing!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Oh, how adorable!! So cute! Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy this new adventure you and your family is on and welcome to our flock!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Good luck with your hatch! What an adorable picture.

Back
Top Bottom