Newbie in NC.hi Everyone!

cdodehrn

In the Brooder
9 Years
Sep 13, 2010
Lucama
:)Hi Everyone!! Im in Eastern NC and have inherited this flock & need all the help I can get. My name is Cammie....and I already know I have a lot to learn. I came here looking for lots of answers because I was looking to sell all of these animals after a divorce & hubby just left them. But after all the reading, I think I am keeping a few of them. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Hello to all
Ive spent quite a bit of time reading & reading here. I feel so much more informed about all these beautiful animals running around my yard. Free range & penned.

I have 3 Buff Oprin hens & a rooster, 4 pullets,2 cockerels and 16 chicks. A single RIR hen, with 22 chicks. All chicks are about 4-5 weeks old now. An Araucana hen, a beautiful brahma rooster, one hen I think may be easter egger. She lays lt blue to blueish greenish eggs. A single female Boer goat about 1 year old I think. Five ducks, 4 white & 1 straight run I think, whatever that is.LOL, and.....a beautiful RP tom turkey. husband moved out and just left these poor guys. Im having to learn a lot including feeding requirements since hubby didnt even leave any food for the poor things. Best of all, he's gone
celebrate.gif
, I inherited & after being here I know what most of them are!!! Thanks for all your posts and answers to so many questions because its been a lifesaver...& I mean that honestly! Glad to be here

OMG I forgot my other guys & dolls...lets see.I also have 4 great danes, 2 Sires & their mates. I am a breeder. Also, 1 himalayan Cat, Shakeer & daughters cat Zina, a solid white domestic & 2 aquariums....my goodness! I never really counted how many animals I have, and now its grown into quite a brood! lol:weee

i HAVE A LOT OF FOOD TO PURCHASE EVERY WEEK TRUST ME

Last edited:
frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from Eastern NC as well! Glad you like our site. Sorry about your divorce, but congrats on your new pets! Can't wait to see pics!
pop.gif

Hi crazy bird lady.I do love it here in NC.its gorgeous all 4 seasons. Thank you for the warm welcome. Pics on their way. I just figured out how to post them. Had to, I have a problem with predators & I need a rooster ID'd.

Back
Top Bottom