Newbie in NC.hi Everyone!

cdodehrn

In the Brooder
9 Years
Sep 13, 2010
Lucama
Hi Everyone!! Im in Eastern NC and have inherited this flock & need all the help I can get. My name is Cammie....and I already know I have a lot to learn. I came here looking for lots of answers because I was looking to sell all of these animals after a divorce & hubby just left them. But after all the reading, I think I am keeping a few of them. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Hello to all
Ive spent quite a bit of time reading & reading here. I feel so much more informed about all these beautiful animals running around my yard. Free range & penned.

I have 3 Buff Oprin hens & a rooster, 4 pullets,2 cockerels and 16 chicks. A single RIR hen, with 22 chicks. All chicks are about 4-5 weeks old now. An Araucana hen, a beautiful brahma rooster, one hen I think may be easter egger. She lays lt blue to blueish greenish eggs. A single female Boer goat about 1 year old I think. And.....a beautiful RP tom turkey. husband moved out and just left these poor guys. Im having to learn a lot including feeding requirements since hubby didnt even leave any food for the poor things. Best of all, he's gone, I inherited & after being here I know what most of them are!!! Thanks for all your posts and answers to so many questions because its been a lifesaver...& I mean that honestly! Glad to be here

welcome-byc.gif
From Western Washington State

Back
Top Bottom