Newbie Introducing myself and my ducks! :-) PICS of My Ducks *UPDATE*

Isn't it funny, how I feel "proud" of my pretty ducks, even though I have nothing to do with how they look, lol! Thank you everyone, and thanks for the welcome. I'm having a stressful day today. I was planning on having tight chainlink fence installed, with chainlink over the top also. Then cover at least halfway up, and 2 feet underground hardware cloth....but then today, horrors of horrors, a RAT came running out towards the ducks from the ivy!
barnie.gif
I've never seen a rat here in the 30 years i've lived here... The ducks chased him, and he ran into their temporary run , which i had just let them out of. so I shut the door, and i'm thinking yes, now he's trapped!! but NO, he climbed up 3 feet of 1/4 inch hardware cloth and squeezed out the top in about 1/2 a second !!!! what am i going to do now???
idunno.gif
sad.png
i wanted to have their run done a long time ago, but my plan of building it myself just didn't work out... We have racoons, coyote, hawks, rats apparently, foxes, muskrats, possums, and i want to protect them of course!

Dawn

Back
Top Bottom