Newbie seeking local eggs for a Christmas gift [Seattle]

misslaing

Hatching
5 Years
Nov 28, 2014
Columbia City, Seattle, WA
Hi all,

I'm on an egg quest--I would like to hook my sister and her family up with fresh local eggs as a Christmas gift. I'm thinking I would prepay for a couple of months worth of eggs, say a dozen a week, to get her started and then have her sort out arrangements going forward. She lives in Columbia City, Seattle; for this to work, it would be best to have a source in/near her neighborhood. If you have eggs available, know of anyone who might, or know of other places where I should look or post messages, I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks,
Julie

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. I don't live in the Seattle area, but I hope you can find the eggs you are looking for. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting the eggs for your sister and her family.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! You might do some chatting in your state thread and see if anyone nearby can help you out...https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/717207/washingtonians-come-together-washington-peeps

Good luck on your egg quest and welcome to our flock!

Would you sister be interested in having her own flock of layers? If you can't find the eggs maybe you could get some point of lay pullets for her.

Back
Top Bottom