Newbie to the forum looking for hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by j'aime mes poules, Jan 21, 2010.

1. j'aime mes poules

j'aime mes poules Out Of The Brooder

Jan 21, 2010
    New York
    Hi everyone,
    One of my girl (I have 11 of them) is broody and I am looking for eggs to put under her in a few days when i'm sure she is sitting for good. She is a Mille fleurs and i would likr to give her 3 black copper marrans and 3 silkies to hatch. More than 6 would not fit under her.
    Do you know anyone who would sell me sutch a mix?

Thank you so much for your help, I love this forum!!!

My Story : Moved from the south of France in the cold northen NY with my american husband and our 2 kids. Got a dozen chicken last spring for eggs and tick control, and gess what ... we are completely in love with our birds !!! We want more ![​IMG]

2. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from Ohio. So glad you joined. If you can't find what you are looking for here, there are plenty of hatcheries around or look on e-bay. [​IMG]

3. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    [​IMG] from Oklahoma. Glad to have you here. I don't have BCM, I only have Silkies. But, only one is laying and not everyday. Hope you find the eggs your looking for.

4. newchickens2009

newchickens2009 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2009
    BAHAMAS
    [​IMG] I AM KINDA NEW TO ALL THIS CHICKEN STUFF HAS WELL BUT I HAVE MEANT SOME WONDERFUL PEOPLE HERE ON THE FORUM AND HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR THEM AND ALL THE HELP EACH AND EVERYONE HAS GIVEN ME. I'M SURE YOU WILL FIND THE SAME. HAS FOR YOUR EGG SELECTION, LOOK UNDER "HATCHING EGGS FOR SALE" TOWARDS THE BOTTOM OF THE INDEX AND YOU MAY FIND SOMEONE THERE WITH THOSE VARITIES WHO CAN HELP YOU. ALSO POST THIS SAME REQUEST THERE HAS WELL. GOOD LUCK AND HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR!

5. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    [​IMG] from WV! [​IMG]
    If you can not find any here try eggbid.com or like they said above hatcheries. Good Luck! I found if you ask on here the people on here are more then willing to help you out. [​IMG]

6. PandoraTaylor

PandoraTaylor RT Poultry n Things

Jun 29, 2009
    Alaska
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from Alaska

Thanks for joining us.

there are many people on this forum who sells eggs, [​IMG]
    you can also try eggbid.com, craigslist, ebay, or some of the hatcheries have them as well.

I don't dare order eggs until spring, they would freeze before they got here.

7. j'aime mes poules

j'aime mes poules Out Of The Brooder

Jan 21, 2010
    New York
    Thank you everyone , I found somebody on the board to help me getting some eggs...

We are very egg-cited!!!

[​IMG]

8. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    j'aime mes poules :

Hi everyone,
    One of my girl (I have 11 of them) is broody and I am looking for eggs to put under her in a few days when i'm sure she is sitting for good. She is a Mille fleurs and i would likr to give her 3 black copper marrans and 3 silkies to hatch. More than 6 would not fit under her.
    Do you know anyone who would sell me sutch a mix?

Thank you so much for your help, I love this forum!!!

My Story : Moved from the south of France in the cold northen NY with my american husband and our 2 kids. Got a dozen chicken last spring for eggs and tick control, and gess what ... we are completely in love with our birds !!! We want more ![​IMG]

Hey [​IMG] If you want a taste of home I have bantam salmon and blue salmon Faverolles eggs available. They are really nice birds and sweet and easy for kids to handle. I don't have eggs available next week because they are already spoken for but I will have a bunch for sale the week after next. Here is a listing for my eggs with pictures of my birds its closed because I have no more eggs for next week but PM me for details about later eggs. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=288028

Henry

9. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    My Mille was a TERRIFIC mommy to her babies [​IMG] Six almost sounds like too many for her to sit on tho lol My mille is very tiny and she could only sit on four (bantam sized eggs) at the most without one sticking out if I tried to add another. Good luck finding your eggs [​IMG]

10. miss_thenorth

miss_thenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    SW Ont, Canada
    [​IMG] J'aime mes poules aussi, et mes autre animaux!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by