Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sakiira, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Sakiira

Sakiira New Egg

Nov 27, 2015
    Hello, I am a fresh farmer from Estonia :) Our first "pets" were 2 chicks and a rooster. Now we have 8 chicks and a rooster. Planning to go big! I am very green, have some tips and tricks from here and there but eagered to find out much more about our beloved featherpets.

Currently we have 8 chicken and a gorgeous rooster, a dog, 3 cats and soon to have some horses, a sheep and a turtle. I made my biggest dream come true this year, when we (my soon to be husband) bought an old farmhouse and some land outside of the city :)

Good to be here!

2. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Beware of "chicken math." Very few BYC members are immune to it. :eek:) If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

3. Bridebeliever

Bridebeliever Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    Sounds like you have a dream come true in the making! There are so many helpful articles and threads on here...not to mention so many friendly people who are willing to help you when something has you "stumped".

4. Birdrain92

Birdrain92 Overrun With Chickens

Jun 7, 2013
    Idaho
    Welcome To BYC! Glad you joined the flock. Make yourself comfortable and ask any questions you may have and there are many us more than willing to take you under our wing. Just wait til you start getting farm fresh eggs. I wish you luck with your dreams.
    [​IMG]

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    We are glad you joined us at Backyard chickens. Welcome to the flock [​IMG]

6. N F C

N F C just blowing in the wind Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
  7. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

8. Caleb999

Caleb999 Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm glad you're happy with your farm. Sounds like you have quite the set up! Welcome to BYC!

9. trailrider330

trailrider330 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2013
    Midwest America
    Welcome to the BYC flock! We are glad you joined us!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by