Sakiira

Hatching
Nov 27, 2015
Hello, I am a fresh farmer from Estonia :) Our first "pets" were 2 chicks and a rooster. Now we have 8 chicks and a rooster. Planning to go big! I am very green, have some tips and tricks from here and there but eagered to find out much more about our beloved featherpets.

Currently we have 8 chicken and a gorgeous rooster, a dog, 3 cats and soon to have some horses, a sheep and a turtle. I made my biggest dream come true this year, when we (my soon to be husband) bought an old farmhouse and some land outside of the city :)

Good to be here!

welcome-byc.gif

Sounds like you have a dream come true in the making! There are so many helpful articles and threads on here...not to mention so many friendly people who are willing to help you when something has you "stumped".

Hello, I am a fresh farmer from Estonia :) Our first "pets" were 2 chicks and a rooster. Now we have 8 chicks and a rooster. Planning to go big! I am very green, have some tips and tricks from here and there but eagered to find out much more about our beloved featherpets.

Currently we have 8 chicken and a gorgeous rooster, a dog, 3 cats and soon to have some horses, a sheep and a turtle. I made my biggest dream come true this year, when we (my soon to be husband) bought an old farmhouse and some land outside of the city :)

Good to be here!

Welcome To BYC! Glad you joined the flock. Make yourself comfortable and ask any questions you may have and there are many us more than willing to take you under our wing. Just wait til you start getting farm fresh eggs. I wish you luck with your dreams.

Back
Top Bottom