Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by charlottiee, Mar 4, 2016.

1. charlottiee

charlottiee Out Of The Brooder

Mar 4, 2016
    Warwickshire, UK
    Hi from England!
    I have a small flock in my backyard of 5 hens and 2 Roos. Recently hatched a new lot of chicks and was very successful for a first attempt!
    Looked up a lot of advice from BYC so glad to now finally be a member! [​IMG]

2. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - great to have you join us. Hope you managed to avoid the snow yesterday [​IMG] Congratulations on your hatch - nothing better than watching little chicks bombing around the place.

If you check out the Learning Centre, you'll find a whole host of resources on all things chicken.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Your country thread is worth joining as you will get to know other BYC members in your area (just type "UK members, say Hi"). In fact, the search box should become your best friend [​IMG] Lastly but by no means least, the members here are amazing - very friendly and helpful, so if you need an answer to a question or simply want some reassurance that what you are doing is ok, then post away - we all help each other out here at BYC.

All the best
    CT

3. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Congratulations on your successful hatch [​IMG] would love to see photos of the babies.

5. charlottiee

Mar 4, 2016
    Warwickshire, UK
    Thankyou guys I appreciated the advice and welcoming! I look forward getting to know you [​IMG] So glad I joined BYC everyone seems lovely and very helpful![​IMG][​IMG]

6. charlottiee

Mar 4, 2016
    Warwickshire, UK
    These are a few of the babies I hatched out last week off my own girls, they're doing great [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by