Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 6MotherCluckers, May 5, 2017.

1. 6MotherCluckers

6MotherCluckers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2017
    Utah
    Hello Everyone! After reading thru the forums for great information I had to join the fun! We Live in Utah, and adopted 6 chicks from TS on March 16th, we were told they were 2 weeks old and it has been fun ever since!! The only things I know about the chickens we have is that they are Bantams and they should all be pullets, none of them have tried to roo yet so that's a plus!

I am excited [​IMG] to be a part of the Backyard Chickens community!! I'm looking forward to chickversations and getting to know everyone!

Traci

2. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi Traci and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us. You can post pics of your birds on this forum - https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this to find out their breeds (and verify their gender also).

You'll find lots of info in the Learning Centre - https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center and if you have a specific topic in mind, just type it in the search box - there's a wealth of information on past and present threads.

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread#post_3239224

All the best
    CT

1 person likes this.
  3. sunflour

sunflour Flock Master Premium Member Project Manager

Jan 10, 2013
    Macon,GA
    [​IMG] glad you have joined us.

Congrats on your new flock.

1 person likes this.
  4. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 November....... my favorite month Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    Welcome to BYC!

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

6. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under 6MotherCluckers [​IMG] Welcome!

As you have already received links to some good starting points, I will just wish you all the best.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

7. 6MotherCluckers

6MotherCluckers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2017
    Utah
    Thank You everyone for the warm welcomes!![​IMG]

8. Tomo ov gy

Tomo ov gy Out Of The Brooder

Welcome. It's gr8 on here EVERYTHING I've asked I've had answers same day and the people are really helpful on here x good luck

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by