MikeGa

In the Brooder
Nov 26, 2020
My wife and I are both retired and decided to raise a couple of chickens. We made the big mistake of getting the chicks before we had all our ducks in line and fell to the “spell” of the baby chickens. Everything soon became centered around them! The birds thrive on it and so do we. The girls are now 6 months old and just starting to lay. There are 4 ladies here, no roosters, and all are “Buff Orpington”. They are a perfect fit. Glad to find this site, wish I would have checked sooner.

Hei 20

Crowing
Oct 8, 2020
My wife and I are both retired and decided to raise a couple of chickens. We made the big mistake of getting the chicks before we had all our ducks in line and fell to the “spell” of the baby chickens. Everything soon became centered around them! The birds thrive on it and so do we. The girls are now 6 months old and just starting to lay. There are 4 ladies here, no roosters, and all are “Buff Orpington”. They are a perfect fit. Glad to find this site, wish I would have checked sooner.
welcome2.jpg
Happy Thanksgiving .jpg

416bigbore

Not A Care In The World !
Premium Feather Member
Jun 11, 2020
NC
:welcome:woot:woot:celebrate:yesss:Hello and welcome to BYC, You found an Awesome poultry Forum to be a part of with many great knowledgeable members who are more then will to jump in and help you with any questions you may have. :)

Fresh eggs, PRICELESS ! :)

Top Bottom