Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SilkieCreekFarm, Jun 22, 2011.

1. SilkieCreekFarm

SilkieCreekFarm Out Of The Brooder

Dec 31, 2010
    Louisiana
    Hello Everyone,

Yes I am a newbie, actually today is my first day. Whew I feel a bit overwhelm but very excited to join BYC. I do need some navigation help so I do not upset the administrators or moderators possibly posting to the wrong topics. I've read the BSA rules and agree with the rules, so my question how do I get to the BSA section to indicate that I agree? Sorry if this is a silly question, but again it's my 1st day on the job.[​IMG] Also where do I go to upload a profile pic of myself, give my website info and etc?

Sheila

2. miss_thenorth

miss_thenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    SW Ont, Canada
    [​IMG] don't know aboutthe BSA section--never go there, but maybe someone will be along shortly who can help you. As far as uploading pics, you need to have so many posts before you can upload. It is a safetey precaution to protect us from spammers. Enjoy the site!

3. HatchingFever

HatchingFever Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2011
    [​IMG] From Sunny San Dieago Ca I see your a golden feather member so just go to uploads browse for the picture you want cope and paiste the link into you post and boom the picture is there.

4. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC.

5. SilkieCreekFarm

SilkieCreekFarm Out Of The Brooder

Dec 31, 2010
    Louisiana
    Thanks everyone for helping me. I've successfully uploaded an image. What do you mean u have to have so many posts (is this replies, auction particaption, or submit a coop design?) I also goofed when reviewing an item for sale (I accidentally click on buy now button), how is this reverse? Oops...Maybe I should give up:(

6. Cadjien_De_Louisiane

Cadjien_De_Louisiane SWLA Gamefowl Breeder

Apr 18, 2011
    Welsh, LA
    Welcome from Louisiana [​IMG]

7. Barred Babies

Barred Babies Red Roof Farms

Sep 20, 2009
    Pride, La.
    [​IMG] & [​IMG] from Louisiana!

8. weimarmama

weimarmama Overrun With Chickens

Jun 4, 2010
    Alabama
    My Coop
    [​IMG] & [​IMG] from Alabama.

9. Luckytaz

Luckytaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2010
    Rogers, Mn.
    Welcome, from Minnesota.

10. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from Ohio. So glad you joined. You will get the hang of it in no time. Check the FAQ on the index page. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by