EggyChicken

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 3, 2008
England UK
i all i am new to this, got two new hens yesterday and i am wondering if you can give me any tips. I am a complete begginer!!!!

Thank you in advance for your help!

Good Morning
I am pretty new myself. Welcome
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
I'm new to I bought grown hens and gave them a house a run nesting boxes and made a feeder and bought a waterer too easy. good luck your gonna love this site

WELCOME TO BYC EGGYCHICKEN!!!
lol.png

One question, I dont know where to start in helping you out, so you mind telling me/us what kind of tips you looking for?

Thanks for the welcome!, i am going to hunt around the site and just purchased a book on amazon. But any tips would be great. Currently got Two hens in a run. Me and my brother went half each £200 on a starter kit.

Been round his for a few hours and let them out of the run and let them roam the garden and then put them back in before i went. Was told when we got them that they are 18 weeks old and they wont lay untill they are 22 weeks and older??

Just want tips on keeping them happy and healthy! Do the hens need medication all? From what i have seen they like human contact?

We got the hens on the spur of a moment kind of thing and has them about 24 hours now and i think they are great!

Thanks again in adavnce, Dean

Back
Top Bottom