newborn kittens

becca87

Hatching
Feb 17, 2016
My cat ran out sunday i followed her to see her she may have had her kittens but i stayed around the area for four. Hours but i didnt hear any kittens meowing could she of had them yet

Welcome to BYC I would post this in the other pets section but she may or may not have had the kittens if she did she might just be keeping them quiet keep watching her and see where she goes.

My cat ran out sunday i followed her to see her she may have had her kittens but i stayed around the area for four. Hours but i didnt hear any kittens meowing could she of had them yet

Welcome. If your cat had kittens, unless she had only one, she should appear thinner, plus when a cat has new babies she won't leave them for a while, perhaps even more than a day.

welcome-byc.gif

Any update on whether your cat had kittens?

Here's a link to get you to the "other pets" forum, if you have questions about your cat, you should be able to get some help there.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/22/other-pets-livestock

Hope all goes all right!

If she had kittens, her breasts should be larger and have milk. I would think if she had them, she would be bringing them one at a time to your home.

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. X2 on drumstick diva. Your home is safety and she would want her young there.

Back
Top Bottom