Newby here,

ajosdad

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 16, 2010
Oklahoma
Hello all, am new member as of today but have lurked here in the past. Seems like a great site with many knowlegable people. The family and I have a large flock of Gold Lace Bantam Cochins and several other colors. We are looking to expand our family flock to some other colors and will certainly be seeking advice. We are in Oklahoma and are currently dealing with tornado damage and it's psychological effect on our girls. Things are just now starting to return to normal. Look forward to meeting everyone and thanks in advance for any and all advice.
Stew and K9 partner Ajo...

dancegirl2.gif

Welcome, glad to hear you are ok after the tornado. Scary things they are! Did you get a lot of damage? We have had quite a few bad storms here in MO and I have one horse that is still very scared.

Quote:
Thank you, no damage to my home. It passed about 800 yards south of my house but I do have about 1/3 of the southern portion of my town leveled. I lost my home and everything I ever owned in the May 3rd, 1999 tornado and don't care to go through that again. Thank you again for the warm welcome and I wish you and your horse the very best.
Stew and K9 partner Ajo...

Back
Top Bottom