Newest Addition...finally found my camera :P

Cindiloohoo

Quiet as a Church Mouse
14 Years
Dec 19, 2009
Southwest TN
Ok, so HERE is the pup DH just HAD to have! Her name is Sugarbear..well at least the bear part was right
roll.png
lol.png

She is 7 weeks old tomorrow, and weighs about 8 pounds...she's gonna be a monster!
This is her sweet face to lure you in.........
45943_sugarbear_003.jpg

Until she can snatch your camera lanyard and steal that flashy thing!!!!
lol.png
See that HAHA I GOT it face?!!? Little lug nut..
45943_sugarbear_008.jpg

Pardon my floors..er lack thereof...we still haven't gotten our hardwood yet, but that carpet HAD TO GO!
tongue.png

Quote:
I torn mu carpets up too... 4 dogs + carpet
ep.gif

Extra sweet monster you have there... what is she?

We have two shepherds for the local rescue center, a semi rescued border collie and an american cocker spaniel

She's a BullDork. Pit Bull/Labradork bull headed and a fluffy little dork so I tell everybody she's a BullDork
lol.png
She's driving me crazy..always after my socks/pants/hands/broom whatever...follows me around harassing me all day
smile.png
I love her!!!
lau.gif

Beautiful beautiful brindle! Any kind of brindle is the right color!
wink.png

Watch out about the pants and sock harrassing. My DH has let 2 of our dogs do that to him
roll.png
and he ended up with torn jeans - and Bill, the dog in my avatar, will still try to take DH's socks off when DH is resting on the sofa and Bill decides hes being boring!
lol.png
Eight pounds harrassing you really is cute, but 70 lbs is different alltogether!
wink.png

On a more serious note, I would totally discourage any mouthing of hands or arms. Teeth on your hands will be totally unacceptable when she gets older.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes I know ALL of those are no no's! Still working with her. Trying the hold her jaws method to keep her from biting at hands, and DH is ruining her by letting her get his pants. We have an older Pit that is almost 7 that STILL does him this way and she's 80 pounds...one day he will learn
roll.png
Thankfully I am the one with her all day and can get a jump on her training....soon as I get over this head cold anyway. She's really smart and great around all the birds so far, except Tom turkey scared the mess out of her so she doesn't much like him anymore
big_smile.png
Hens have flogged her, so she sticks by me, and doesn't go after them anymore. *sigh* a work in progress!

I love my hens for teaching my puppy that they mean business. My puppy(s) also have a sock fettish and the one we are keeping thinks grabbing my pant leg is the new way to catch me when we run around outside. Going to ask at puppy kindergarten tonight how to put a stop to that.

She is very cute! Good luck training her!

Quote:
LOL! We thought about sanding and just refinishing what we have. It'd be a pain though with all the sheetrock mud and crud the builders left behind
roll.png
We po' folks can't afford "real" flooring
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom