Newest 'dry incubated' ducklings / Anconas and Pekins

Good Morning! The last Ancona duckling hatched overnight and is in the brooder --- another black / white.
I was hoping for more chocolates, but maybe next week.
Got the hatcher zippity-doo-dah cleaned and moved some Day 19 chicken eggs in. About to set another dozen or so Pekin and Ancona eggs this morning. I *should* wait til the holidays are over, but it seems a shame not to set the eggs while the girls are in breeding pens and laying. That's my logic anyway!
smile.png

Lisa

Lisa..
Will you be keeping the babies for more breeding or will you be selling these babies or are they already sold. Are you eeping them till they get older, if so will you sell them then. You know fine well you cant put pics of BEAUTIFUL babies up here without people knowing what your doing with them.
lol.png

Like I need babies at this time of year, they are just soooo darn cute. Oh well, at least I know where to come next year for more ducks. By then I can have room No 2 up and running then I can get a silver from Curiositycat and babies from you
wee.gif
. If all your babies turn out like the 3 I got from you...then people are getting a good deal, ducks who are crazy as loons, settle in well with other ducks, ducks who get a flea up their booty and have a mad dash all wings and legs everywhere...plus they are purdy to boot.

What does your humidity average when you dry hatch? I have my incubators in the basement, where the humidity is a little higher than it otherwise would be.

Back
Top Bottom