Newest Official Book Of BYC: Gardening with Free-Range Chickens For Dummies + FREE CALENDAR!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Nifty-Chicken, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

First there was "Raising Chickens For Dummies", a super detailed book that covers all the basics of raising backyard chickens (and the best rated chicken book on Amazon).

Then there was "Building Chicken Coops For Dummies", a fantastic guide to building the perfect home for your flock including some amazing step by step plans!

Next came "Chicken Health For Dummies", a deeper dive into everything you need to know to really care for the health of your backyard flock.

We're SUPER excited to announce the newest book (our 4th) is finally available in our store!

Gardening with Free-Range Chickens For Dummies

[​IMG]

Bonnie Jo Manion, is the author of the blog VintageGardenGal.com. She's got a perfect blend of experience and knowledge with both gardening and raising backyard chickens which comes through beautifully in this book!

You an purchase the book here: http://www.coopedup.net/buy/index.php?route=product/product&path=43&product_id=57

This is the first of the four books to include color photos!

[​IMG]

For a limited time, any purchases of this new book will be shipped with a FREE copy of the BYC 2014 Calendar!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  2. Ramblin Rooster

Ramblin Rooster Hatchaholic

Apr 14, 2012
    Fairfield, Connecticut
    I saw that on amazon I think. You've written so many books its hard to keep up! :D

3. new chick 203

new chick 203 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2010
    Ridgefield CT
    I'm interested in the book, but when you look at the reviews they are all dated well before the book came out. Sort of loses credibility.

4. Nifty-Chicken

DANG YOU'RE ONTO US! WE FAKED EVERY REVIEW!!!! QUICK, WE GOTTA GET OUT OF TOWN... the jig is up!!! Our quest for world domination through fake book reviews has been foiled again!! [​IMG]

As you can see on Amazon, the book was released on July 1, 2013, and the oldest review there was on July 23, 2013. If you see reviews before that date, let us know.

We only recently got the book in our store that we could ship directly and make available with the free calendar, which is not an option anywhere else. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  5. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    Is the calendar still available with purchase?

6. Nifty-Chicken

Yes, it sure is!

7. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    thank you

8. Dreubber

Dreubber Out Of The Brooder

Dec 13, 2013
    Idaho