Newnan, Georgia Show February 20, 2010

Quote:
Maureen won in open! Jake Scruggs won JR.

The open show wasnt judged the right way!! no table top and the silkied was judged in with the smooth. So it was all messed up. The Carpet City is being judged table top and and they are having a double serama show! How eggciting!

Jr show was judged with an aba/apa judge!

The Carpet City show is all Bantam.

I have talked with Jack Payne aka Papa Jack about the Seramas. I have discussed having them judged table top. At my show Jan. 15,2011 we will have table top judging if there is a minimum of 50 birds. I don't care if there are only 35 Seramas entered as long as the club gets paid for 50. This was the only way to get the members to agree to the table top for Seramas.

If you want to discuss this with me my email is [email protected].

Thanks

frow.gif
Hi Claudia!
frow.gif
Hi Julie!

You are all just so lucky to be close enough to go to that show!
Sounds like you all had a great time. I'm jealous!
tongue.gif

I am just here looking for pictures .... Now I know what Claudia looks like!
smile.png

I always enjoy pictures of Julie's Orps! Slobbering drooling pool ....
droolin.gif

Kathy we are all so glad they finally had some thing close enough by that we could all participate. We just don't have hardly any shows in Al and the ones we have are mostly just Bantams.
Me, Imogene and Claudia all got there late in the morning cause they are on Eastern time and we are on central. I didn't even get a pict of us. We were looking and talking so hard cause we could only stay about four hrs and there was a lot to look at. Imogene ended up buying a great pair of black LF cochins and we were trying out best to find us some Bantam Dark Cornish but we never could find the people with the ones for sale.
I think we are all planning on going to Crossroads in 2011 if you are near that maybe you could drive in and meet up with bunches of folks. We will be having the Orp National there and I know lots of UOC members and breeders are planning on going.

Here's a picture of my silkies peeps at the show.

briarpatchfarms(Tyler), signaturefarm(Aimee), T.E.R(Tony), sunshinesilkies(Vickie) and Pine Creek Farm

Lots of beautiful silkies under one roof!!!!
love.gif

20935_newnan_2010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom