News filming my yard from a helicopter!

If there legal then there legal and you shouldnt have to pay a dime!
smack.gif

Im on your side too !
clap.gif

Definition of pet - any domesticated or tamed animal that is kept as a companion and cared for affectionately.
Definition of chicken - a domestic fowl.
Definition of domestic ( for really dense people) - tame; domesticated.
The world would be a nicer place if everyone opened their minds a little and stopped trying to outdo the neighbors. Good luck standing up for your rights. Aren't you proud to see your tax dollars hard at work?

Thank you so much! you don't know how much this means to me!

It is ruining my mother, she is crying from all of the stress and my mother never cries.

I am so upset that they took pictures at 8:00 am, 30 minutes earlier I had been outside milking the goat in my night clothes!!!

Right after they interviewed the city, code enforcement came to my neighbors to look over the fence, so my mother started trimming the hedge with a chainsaw!

Wow... I would think that would be somewhere in the law books as invasion of privacy or something. It's not like they were taping a business or a car chase, it was your home.

barnie.gif

Just talked to my hubby; he's a Criminal Justice major. There are no Federal laws or Constitutional Rights blocking them from videoing your yard (inside your home is a no-go, but your yard is open for whatever). And, to directly quote: "It isn't right, but it's legal." However, he did say there may be local laws that could apply (city, state or even county).

Good Luck; hope you get this sorted out.

Wow... i'm so sorry! I'd be making up some not nice, HUGE signs to put on my roof ...
I'd really give them something good to look at! Muhahahhaha

I wouldnt back down either...

Oh my gosh!!! Hollywood and the news is just taking this to darn far!!!
somad.gif
rant.gif
smack.gif
Go report some real news! Haven't people anything better to do with their lives? I mean really! I'm with you on that one. I've been to your house before, and it looks fine, love the landscaping. Here in Pompano Beach, they put a sign in your yard commending you on a job well done! But our laws are the same, I just stay under the radar, if you know what I mean. Praying that animal control doesn't come back over here! Keep us posted!

I'm so sorry that this is happening to you, it is really unbelievable. I wish you the best of luck in keeping your babies!

Back
Top Bottom