Next Month

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Break an Egg, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Break an Egg

Break an Egg Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    My husband, my daughter and I have been traveling back and forth to New Mexico for about 6 months now to see his 4 kids. It's a long story, but they were taken away from their mom and put into foster care. My husband had no idea where they were for years, his ex was hiding them and changed their names. Were just glad we found them. At the end of next month, they will be coming to live with us permanently.

That means including mine, we will have 4 daughters and 1 son, and a full house.

We are truly blessed.

2. tntstanifer

tntstanifer Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 1, 2007
    Tennessee
    Yes, children are a blessing! And you just keep remembering that you are getting a HUGE EXTRA dose of blessings!! I'm sure there will be hard times coming up, just have faith that all will work out especially because you seem to care so much! Good luck with everything!!

3. Animallover606

Animallover606 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    in all my family has seven people [​IMG]

4. Break an Egg

Break an Egg Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    Yes I'm hoping I won't loose my cool, but I have faith that we will do just fine. These are good kids and they are so loving.

We will have 7 all together too. I don't know what we will do if we have another maybe buy a school bus. lol

5. Cheep Mama

Cheep Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Michigan
    I'm happy for your family. It will be a big change for everyone. Just be patient and everything will eventually fall into place.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by