NFAC Chickens On Ebay

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vfem, Dec 20, 2008.

1. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    NFAC is short for Nibblefest Art Contest. I'm part of a group of artists online called EBSQart.com (do a search on ebay for EBSQ and you will see we have thousands of members). Nibblefest is monthly contest thats been going on for year.

Each month there is a different 'theme' ALL artists involved have to do a piece to show that theme. Usually there are anywhere between 100-200 pieces listed on ebay each month (Nibblefest always starts on the 20th of each month at 9pm eastern time). Yo can search "NFAC" to see the results of what art is available!

The best part... ALL art related items HAVE to start at $0.99!!!! No items can be listed as featured items either. Just a simple listing including a picture and NFAC in the title.

This month is CHICKENS, so I thought everyone here would like to have a look.

http://art.shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_npmv=3&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=nfac&_sacat=550

If that link doesn't work, just goto ebay.com and type in NFAC into the search bar.

Sadly, this month is a little slim on the pickings... most people didn't list because of Christmas. But I know the artists who have listed and their pieces are awesome with awesome prices for anyone wanting to get themselves a little something after shopping for everyone else so much recently!!!!

Enjoy!

P.S. - Ebsqart.com is open free to any artists here who would like to join! [​IMG]

2. andehens

andehens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2008
    Scenic Sierra Nevadas
    Cool! I just went and looked, glad I did!

3. erthymom2

erthymom2 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    There are some very talented artisit on this link - i got some good ideas of after-xmas-gifts!!

4. jjthink

jjthink Overrun With Chickens

Jan 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Thank you - fun to see what people have come up with! JJ

5. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Wonderful artwork, I highly recommend taking a look. I am watching 3 of the pieces now, and will probably bid before it's all said and done!

Thanks for alerting us, I'll be watching for the new works each month. [​IMG]

6. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    There have been 14 new listings since last night, but I forgot to mention that they are ALL 7 day listings and won't end until after Christmas on the 27th.

I'm kicking myself for not doing this one, I just haven't painted in quite sometime (chickens and kid keep me way busy).

I know I've seen some artists over here plugging and painting away and would LOVE to see of them join in. You can join JUST NFAC on ebay by joining it in Ebay Community Groups. You do NOT have to be a member of EBSQ even though EBSQ members started the group. ANYone is welcome!

Vicky Knowles runs the NFAC group... here's the listing to her NFAC artwork:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230315482216

If you would like instructions on how to join the group please contact her through her auction and she will set you up with the group. Let her know Shannon sent you or vfem (I use the user name everywhere!).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by