NH Market Fair/ BARRINGTON, NH SEPT. 12

Quote:
LOL.
The youngest isnt afraid of much. but the best way to get his attention is to say" DO I NEED TO CALL THE ROOSTER?"
my roosteer tore him a good one when he used to torment him, the rooster got sick of it and as the story goes, life goes on and Zach runs from roosters.
Nathaneil the oldest boy isnt afraid of much , nothing terrifies him more than "Getting the GrandPa" so leashes, crates and beatings are useless with them, the girls all it generally takes is a look to reduce them to tears.
or the words NO DA** IT

frow.gif
HI gypsy I would say you are DEFINIETLY in charge at your house rooster enforcer thats a new one on me!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Last time Chicken Soup tore into the youngest boy it took 6 stitches to close up the under diaper gash.
He sees a large rooster ( this one was over 12 lbs of mean) he will alter his path to make a wide berth.

A grand mother uses what ever back up reinforcement is at hand.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Are all the Cochins Blue? Are you selling just the group of 4 together? Price? Pictures? Would you sell one of the Mille Feur Roosters with the Hen with chicks? Price? Pictures?

the trio of blues plus one chick- they are not dark blues and i bought them. i may be interested in selling some, i have splash as well. these are bantams, i need to see what i have then decide.

the milles- i have asked him how much for one roo and the hen with chicks and am waiting for his reply. these are not mine,, they are someone elses, and he has beautiful birds.

Quote:
i am trying to go but mr wonderful and tony are freaking out over the fee, so it me against the boys here.
roll.png

i was deciding whether i would try to go to this one. who do you pay the fee to? someone when we get there or do we have to pay ahead of time to someone at the store?

i have 3 bantam partridge wyandotte cockerels i got over a month ago with some pullets. the lady didn't seem to know the roosters had more black in them than the pullets when i mentioned it to her as she shoved them into my carrier. kept insisting she 'paid' for pullets through the hatchery when she order what she thought would be standard sized birds. these boys are now 20 weeks old and have been crowing all week.

i need them to go since i live in a residential area, and i can't keep hiding them all in the house when someone starts crowing too loud!

i also have a bantam frizzled cochin X silkie cockerel. he's a sweet boy and likes to be held in your arms, but he is the dominant boy in the pen with the wyandottes and has been keeping them in check chasing them around once in awhile. he also has toes that never uncurled when he hatched but walks around fine the way they are.

i also have another bantam cochin X silkie but i'm not sure on the gender yet. this one is related to the frizzle and may carry the gene.

if someone is interested in these please email or pm me so i can make up my mind on going.

i would also have my jams and jellies, and maybe some tie-dye shirts if i can wrangle some away from my dh.

Chickie'sMoma :

i was deciding whether i would try to go to this one. who do you pay the fee to? someone when we get there or do we have to pay ahead of time to someone at the store?

i have 3 bantam partridge wyandotte cockerels i got over a month ago with some pullets. the lady didn't seem to know the roosters had more black in them than the pullets when i mentioned it to her as she shoved them into my carrier. kept insisting she 'paid' for pullets through the hatchery when she order what she thought would be standard sized birds. these boys are now 20 weeks old and have been crowing all week.

i need them to go since i live in a residential area, and i can't keep hiding them all in the house when someone starts crowing too loud!

i also have a bantam frizzled cochin X silkie cockerel. he's a sweet boy and likes to be held in your arms, but he is the dominant boy in the pen with the wyandottes and has been keeping them in check chasing them around once in awhile. he also has toes that never uncurled when he hatched but walks around fine the way they are.

i also have another bantam cochin X silkie but i'm not sure on the gender yet. this one is related to the frizzle and may carry the gene.

if someone is interested in these please email or pm me so i can make up my mind on going.

i would also have my jams and jellies, and maybe some tie-dye shirts if i can wrangle some away from my dh.

the owner of the store is collecting a fee, he plans to donate to an animal shelter or such​

Back
Top Bottom