NIB 1980 Docktor Pet Water Bottle, way to replace teh gasket?? Photo

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by GiddyMoon, May 13, 2011.

  1. GiddyMoon

    GiddyMoon Songster

    Apr 14, 2011
    Tucson, AZ
    I got this in a lot of stuff at a estate was brand new in the box but the gasket is old and there anyplace that may sell these tips? Or what can I do to it to use it? It also has the metal hanger with it. It is basically an old glass milk jug shape. The company is called Docktor, I can't find any record of them..someone paid $28 for this in 1987!! [​IMG]

  2. Mac in Wisco

    Mac in Wisco Antagonist

    May 25, 2007
    SW Wisconsin
    You should be able to remove the stopper from the tube. For a replacement try a Google search for "drilled stoppers", check out a few different vendors and try match up the size.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by